Monday, February 27, 2012

The Outsiders journal entry #8

Dear diary,
          I see it now, I see that things do happen for a reason. I ran away because Darry and Soda needed to see I was my own person and they needed to see wear I fit in and also needed time without me. Johnny came with me because he had to face his fears and how to stand up for himself and others. Doing that he took a life and that is why we brought Dally in this because he needed to learn how to feel, and how to look out for other and see things for the way they are. He also lead Johnny and I  to one of the most important parts of my journey, the church. Because Johnny had learned how to stand up for others, he saved those kids in the church even if it ment taking his own  life. So now those kids can live full happy lives. Johnnys death effected us all and made us look at how much we can overlook someone and take them for granted. His death also made Dally see the reality of his actions, killing him. And because of how hard I took everything thinking it was all my fault, made the doctor talk to the judge and showing the judge how hard thing where for me, she let me off easy and let my brothers and I stay together. Realizing this all wasn’t my fault helped me this the thing I have done wrong and let me fix them in time before bad damage was done. I now see Johnnys deaths wasn’t a just a loss, I was also a gain because we are wear we are because of it and I couldn’t be happier or ask for anything more.

No comments:

Post a Comment