Monday, February 27, 2012

The outsiders journal entry #1


Dear Diary,
Fine! I don't need him! If im such a newsence and a pest im gone! He can't hit me like that! I don't want to be there anways! Johnney and I will be fine on our own, ya,infact we will be better off! I am kinda scared to be on my own compleatly, the greasers did have my back after being jumped by the soc. And I will miss soda, but I can't stand darry! The only people I dislike more then darry is the soc. I can't even say the name soc without feeling a ball of anger and fear build up in my stomach. My face is still brossed from wair I was punched. I still had the cut from when the socs tryed to cut my hair.But if i run into them again,I wont be the one being beaten. I don't know if Johney will be more help to me When/if the fight goes down because of his anger or of the people who almost killed him, or willl he seize up at the sight of the people who almost killed him, but what ever will fight with him or for him. I own it to him, to my self as well. Though my eyes are getting hever, and heaver I can't seem to sleep. My wonder's are keeping me up, exploring the possibilities of my unsertain feature. where will I be in a year? Heck, where will I be in 3 days? will Johney stick by me? Will we survive? Will i see Soda again? The only thing im positive about is that im better this way.

1 comment: