Monday, February 27, 2012

The Outsiders journal entry #4

Dear diary,
It feels right, haveing soda and Darry here feels right. i feel safer as well knowing they have my back. Darry wasnt even mad at me. He was just hapy to see me, alive, but where not home yet, not out of the public eye. But even if he is mad at me when we get home, i will glladly take it becaus ei am happy to be home and with the grasers again. Even with all this happyness though i cant stop thinking of Johnny, there is still no word from the doctor or nerse. All i know is he was but badly. We are all really worried about him, not only because of his ingories but also because when he gets reliced he will be vonorabill to the socs. wail we are waiting to hear how he is i notice that Two-bit keeps staring at me and i cant tell why. im not sure if it is bcause he is wondoring if i should be moe respected and feared or beause he hates me for starting this mess and dragging alll of them into it. i am sur i will find out soon enuff though. dispite all the news today, and i know this should be the last thing on my mind but i keep wondoring about Cheery. why would she help us? shes on of them right? did she actually like me? can we trust her? i dont know, and its not my decicion, i have gotten us into enuff trouble. i still wonder if getting us into this helped my rep with the greasers or tour it down compleatly. but i still will find out soon enuff. probley to soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment