Monday, February 27, 2012

The Outsiders journal entry #2

Dear diary,
Despite all the adventures of today, the one i keep replaying in my head is going to see dally. I dont know why it is stuck in my head. Maybe its because its the specific place Darry tolled me not to go to. Looking back not i find it kind of weird that
I thought of Darry and almost hesitated to go. Darry
does not like me, hes been bossing me around my whole life. Its my turn to be the boss of me! So far so good! i mean i was never involved in murder... but this is the way it is now. I now know for sure i can count on Johnny. looking back i kind of feel stupid doubting him, but when i seen his muscles freeze and the life go out of his eyes and was replaced with fear it was hard not to. I actually havn't thought about it, being drowned. i could have not woken up and not have the difference. It hard to think that a couple of hours ago i was in a big faming and was'nt wanted for helping a murder, and now i have a bible poking me in the ribs wail i am trying to sleep on a peu, But im okay, where both okay. My wonders are keeping me up again like most nights, but tonight my worries are serious. Will i get caught by the police? Are the police even looking for us? When will Dally come get us? The socs, are we main target on their hit list? Or are we feared? One this is sure, Johnny and I will have to stick together and there will be obstacles to overcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment