Monday, February 27, 2012

The Outsiders journal entry #3

Dear diary,
My hearts still in my stomach, i am compleatly brain washed.i cant even think of anything else.Dally is even carrying a gun! This war must be the worst war the socs and the greasers have ever had! Before, i couldnt wait to leave this church, and now i dont want to leave because it seems safer. I can ee hoe scared Johnny is too. What also bothers me is imm not sure if where a greaser or not, we did leave but they are my brothrs. I am trying to think of my next steps but all i can come up with is hide under my bed. with Darry being mad at me i feel safer under there, then wair he can get me. No matter wair i am i wont feel safe though, in every little fight we have had woth the socs they have won. the only fight the greasers have one is the fight by the foutain with Johnny and Bob.But now it is costing lives, we have to win. No questions asked. I am tring to be optamistic be the hard fact is more people will die. I am trying not to think of who it will be because i know it could verry easialy be a greaser. But the names are still runnung through head, Soda, Darry, Dally, Two-bit, Johnny, steve. It is so hard to think of because they ar all my brothers and i couldn stand to lose any of them. Just because i dont like meny of them doesnt mean they are not my brothers and i love them so. The only sense on seacurity for me is dally. i feel he has taken me under his wing and knowing that is enuff to get me though this. Johnny is dealing with the unsertenty, guestions and guilt by re-reading "gone with the wind". It is a book that helps you through things and get you to look at things in a new perspectof, witch is what johnny needs. I can only imagen how he is feeling, and even that would be hard. He knows that he is the one the socs want the most and the odds of him dieing is the hightest. But he wont, i wont let him. i will fight for him if he cant by himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment